HighTide is a registered charity and we could not champion the next generation of theatre artists and create world-class productions for you without ticket sales, fundraising, sponsorship and public investment.
There are very talented young playwrights working in the UK, and if they are lucky they will find their way to the HighTide Festival Theatre season in Suffolk. With your help HighTide can play an even more major role in promoting the best of new writing in the UK.
Lady Susie Sainsbury (Backstage Trust)
To undertake our work this year we need to raise over £750,000.
Would you like to become a HighTide Friend of the Festival?
From as little at £10 a month, your support will underwrite:
- Hundreds of tickets that we will provide to local school children;
- Workshops on performance and writing;
- The Summer Connect youth project in Aldeburgh.
All of these opportunities we can provide at no cost to local young people, thanks to the generosity of our Friends.
Our Friends are an important part of HighTide, and receive the following benefits:
- Invitations to the annual Festival Programme launch parties in Aldeburgh (Suffolk) and Walthamstow (London);
- Invitations to the annual Artists and Friends Brunch during the Festivals;
- Bespoke ticket booking service through the HighTide office;
- Access to House Seats for sold out events;
- Acknowledgement in Festival brochures, printed playtexts and online.
Would you like to join our Friends and enable our ongoing work with young people in Suffolk and the London Borough of Waltham Forest? Friends start at just £10 a month, and if you can give more then you'll become a Best Friend.
If you would like discuss making a donation to HighTide, please call our offices on 01728 573101 quoting 'Friends of the Festival’, or email [email protected]
Thank you for your friendship and support.