Tickets to the HighTide Festival 2014 can be booked in the following ways:
Just visit the Book Tickets page for a list of all our productions. Click on what you'd like to see and you can find out more information about the show and to book tickets. Online booking closes 1 hour before the start of each event.
Call the Box Office on 01603 598606. Lines are open Monday – Saturday, 9.30am – 8.00pm. Telephone sales close 24 hours before each event.
Tickets can be purchased from The Cut, Halesworth, during the Festival 10 – 19 April 2014. The box office is open from 10am daily until the last performance of the day.
At The Rifle Hall, cash door sales are available 20mins before the start of each performance.
Conditions of Sale
- The cost of ticket(s) will not be refunded except on the cancellation or substantial alteration to the performance, or unless exchanged or re-sold by the Box Office in accordance with our conditions for exchange and resale which are available from the Box Office.
- If the performance or event has to be interrupted or abandoned no money will be refunded where more than half the performance/ event has taken place.
- Latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance, or may not be admitted at all.
- HighTide reserves the right to refuse admission and may, on occasion, have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- HighTide reserves the right to make any necessary changes to the advertised programme without prior notice.
- In exceptional circumstances HighTide reserves the right to request a patron leaves the venue and may take appropriate action to enforce this right.
- HighTide reserves the right to refuse to sell tickets to anyone they believe to be purchasing for the purposes of resale. Unless given express permission by HighTide, tickets may not be resold or transferred for profit or commercial gain. To do so will render tickets void and the holder will be refused entry. HighTide reserves the right to refuse to sell tickets to anyone they believe to be purchasing for these purposes.
- Any complaints about a ticket holder’s seating or ability to view a production should be made promptly to the venue’s staff either before or during the performance.